Bringing the Arts to Oldham County
The Arts Association of Oldham County is an arts organization established in 1997. Founded by a group of interested artists and supporters of the arts, the Arts Association of Oldham County’s vision is “Bringing the Arts to Oldham County.” Through our membership-based programs, we strive to encourage and promote awareness in the arts. AAOC projects include:
- Gallery 104 in La Grange, KY
- Arts on the Green in La Grange, KY, the first weekend in June
- Oldham Arts on Quality Place in Buckner, KY
- The Oldham County Singers in Crestwood, KY
- Scholarships for students focused in the arts
We welcome your phone calls at 502-222-3822 and emails.
Arts Association of Oldham County is a non-profit 501 C (3) organization housed in Gallery 104 in La Grange, KY. where its members exhibit and sell their works.
From the Field to the Finish Line: The Heart of a Thoroughbred” Photographic Exhibit by Dr. Michael Huang